Other reasons to visit Kew Paediatric Group:
- Your child could be more comfortable in a child-friendly environment
- Your child requires extensive dental treatment
- Your child becomes overwhelmed or upset while undergoing dental treatment
- Your child has special needs
- It is recommended your child undergoes dental treatment under ‘happy gas’ or general anaesthesia
- Your child’s dental treatment is urgent
- For a specialist opinion
We Fight Chalky Teeth
Kew Paediatric Group takes a strong interest in Developmental Dental Defects (DDDs, or D3s), popularly called “chalky teeth”.
We also participate in research about chalky molars and proudly support The D3 Group’s campaign to educate and support families affected by chalky teeth.